Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
AfterMU — MU, After All.
#1
[Image: logo4_cut.png]

If you're here because of DevXH, you may have noticed I have a tendency to start projects around old games I still enjoy. Tongue

So, while we're talking about other realms...

I'm also running AfterMU, a MU Online Season 6: Episode 20 server.

It's live, actively being developed, and currently running:
  • EXP ×500
  • 60% item drop
  • Level 400
  • Unlimited resets
  • Castle Siege
  • Blood Castle
  • Devil Square
  • Chaos Castle
  • World bosses and missions
  • Daily rewards
  • Jewel Bank

No pay-to-win bullshit and no mandatory launcher.

It's another project where the basic philosophy is pretty simple: build something we'd actually want to play, put it in front of people, and improve it from there.

If you've ever played MU Online — or you're just curious what the hell I've been working on outside of Diablo — here's where to find it:

Website:https://aftermu.com/
Discord:https://discord.gg/xcPsWN6HDk

Different game.

Same Rattles. Tongue
Reply


Messages In This Thread
AfterMU — MU, After All. - by Rattles - 09-28-2026, 12:47 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)